Legal & Governance
During the project development and implementation we support you with legal issues. Our legal team consults you concerning legal and compliance issues and supports you with the implementation of regulatory requirements. Together with our architects we can create an information platform that is not only technically feasible, but also integrates the legal aspects of data processing from the start. This includes:
- Law and compliance consultations
- Application of branch specific regulatory requirements
- We support you with the application of ICT and data protection regulations in Switzerland and the EU, intellectual property law, competition law as well as areas such as money laundering law and cyber crime law.
- We develop comprehensible and realisable guidelines, directives and controlling procedures that can feasibly be integrated into your operation.
- Project development and implementation of stringent data management
- Development and implementation of synchronized legal and technical as well as auditable data governance procedures
- We develop your information platform and applications securely and in accordance with the relevant data protection and branch specific regulatory requirements
- We make risk analysis and evaluate risks such as reputational risks for your information platform and show you technical and non-technical solutions in order to avoid these risks.